Thursday, April 16, 2020

Website News

June 19th Upgrade Update

I have finished the current round of upgrades. However, the 00 Webhost mirror is still out of date, as I need a password reset. Please supply comments for any suggested writing or astronomy pages. I will review them and do another upgrade after my next draft of "The Quantum God" is complete.

June 19th Upgrade

I am adding some new links to my website, on the home page and master index. I am normally testing as I upgrade but being human(oid??), I make mistakes. 

The site being upgraded is Infinity.net.

If this is not working or has errors, the previous versions are on the mirrors:

00 Web Host
Byethost

I also have the third edition of "Being an Astronomer" available on Kindle:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08B1QP3RV/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i7


April 16th Site Launch

Owing to restrictions on many social media sites, I cannot post links to my website, so I am doing it here. The old website had lots of pages. As most of my content is hosted on my blog and photo galleries, I just have a home page and master index.

The Home Page links to my commonly accessed content and external sites that I visit daily.

The Master Index links to all of my content, sites of astronomical interest, news and tools to download YouTube videos as MP3, so that they can be played on a variety of devices, and others.

These are the only two pages. Both have background images that I change from time to time.

Please comment on this blog entry if you have any interesting content (including your own) or contact me on social media.

This site has 3 mirrors, so that if you cannot access any of my sites, for any reason, you can choose the next one on the list:

Infinity.net
00 Web Host
Byethost

No comments:

Post a Comment