Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Change in observing/processing Schedule

 

Many of you will have noticed that my blog is up to two weeks out of date and my photo album is even older. You may also wonder what has happened to the 4th edition of “Astronomy with a DSLR”. I have been working on it, although not as much as I would like. I have, therefore, decided to make the following changes:

 

I will be doing routine, DSLR-only, solar and lunar photos at longer intervals but will try to do full Mak/DSLR shots more often.

 

As I have managed some good photos of well-known deep sky objects, I will not keep repeating the same objects, such as the Seven Sisters and Melotte 20 (the Alpha Persei cluster). I will try to improve on images of other objects and try some that I have never done before.

 

I will continue doing meteor searches but will not be stacking constellation images as by-products on a regular basis. I will leave them for the “Reprocesses” section when I have several consecutive days/evenings of cloud and rain.

 

I will do very few (if any) non-astronomy photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment